Code Enforcement

The Code Enforcement Division is responsible for enforcing various municipal codes throughout the city and helps to protect property owner investment, promote general health and welfare, and enhance the quality of Menifee neighborhoods.

Report Graffiti
To report graffiti, make a service request or call the Graffiti Hotline at 951-246-6216. If the graffiti is on a street light or Southern California Edison Utility box located in the public right of way (along the street or behind the sidewalk) you can report it directly to Southern California Edison at 858-421-4688 or email. You will be asked for the location of the graffiti, your contact information, and the type of equipment tagged. Riverside County Department of Environmental Health.
Abandoned & Foreclosed Properties
Please see attached informational sheet and form in regards to abandoned and foreclosed properties.

Mosquito Control
For best management practices for controlling mosquitos please view this document published by the California Department of Health.

Citation Information
Find out how to pay or appeal a citation issued by Code Enforcement.