- Virtual City Clerk Services
Virtual City Clerk Services
Public Records Requests
Requests for public records can be made here: https://cityofmenifeeca.nextrequest.com/.
Per the California Records Request Act, the City of Menifee will make every effort to respond to you within 10 days. Response times and production of records may be delayed as a result of limited staffing and City Hall closures during the ongoing COVID-19 national, state, and local emergency. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Contact Rachel Kleinpeter at email@example.com, or at 951-723-3901 for more information.
City Council & Planning Commission
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and resulting orders and direction from the President of the United States, the Governor of the State of California, and the Riverside County Public Health Department, as well as the City of Menifee emergency declaration, the public will not be permitted to physically attend Menifee public meetings.
The public may view the meeting by the following means. *In order to ensure proper security and protection from inappropriate interference, the Meeting Link and ID will be updated often. Please confirm the meeting information here, or on the meeting agenda, prior to each meeting.
- webinar at: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1496375960
- by telephone, 1-623-404-9000, and enter MEETING ID #: 149-6375-960
- to view live-stream, click here, and click on corresponding meeting video link
You may submit comments on any agenda item or on any item not on the agenda by emailing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the item being heard by the legislative body. Your comments will be read during the live meeting. There is a three-minute time limit for each person/comment. When submitting requests to comment please provide the information below.
- Full name and
- Item Number on the agenda, or if it’s a General Comment
- Please note that all comments received are public record.
- To All Applicants currently working with city staff on an agenda item, please provide the names and phone numbers of all those who will be participating in the meeting. Staff will provide additional instructions on how to make presentations during the meeting.
Until further notice, the following meetings will be scheduled on an as-needed basis:
- Parks, Recreation and Trails Commission
- Senior Advisory Committee
- Youth Leaders of Menifee
- Menifee Citizen Advisory Committee
- Census Complete Count Committee
- Public Safety Committee