Click to Home
Go To Search
Alerts Inactive
City Of Menifee
29714 Haun Rd.
Menifee, CA 92586
Ph: (951) 672-6777
Fx: (951) 679-3843
Emergency Ph: 9-1-1
Police Non-Emergency Ph:
(951) 776-1099
Code Enforcement
Code Enforcement

Ph: (951) 672-6777
Fx: (951) 679-3843

The Code Enforcement Division is responsible for enforcing various municipal codes throughout the City. Information regarding the most common code violations can be found below.

Report a Code Violation

To report a violation, make a service request or call the Code Enforcement Hotline at (951) 246-6214.

Report Graffiti
To report graffiti, make a service request or call the Graffiti Hotline at (951) 246-6216. If the graffiti is on a street light or Southern California Edison Utility box located in the public right of way (along the street or behind the sidewalk) you can report it directly to Southern Califonia Edison at (858) 421-4688 or   You will be asked for the location of the graffiti, your contact information, and the type of equipment tagged.

Weed Abatement 
The City of Menifee Code Enforcement Division has begun mailing weed abatement notices to all property owners of vacant parcels within City of Menifee city limits.  Property owners who have received notices and are in compliance should view the notice as a reminder to maintain their property throughout the Fire Season (May-November).  All property owners should review the requirements of the abatement notice and insure their property is in compliance.

The compliance date for weed abatement is
May 31, 2014.  Inspections will begin June 1, 2014.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding weed abatement, p
lease call Code Enforcement at 951-246-6215 or email us at 

Africanized Bees
Africanized honey bees have been present in California since 1994. Find out more information on africanized bees, how to recognize them and what to do if you are attacked by referring to this notice from the Riverside County Department of Environmental Health.

Abandoned and Foreclosed Properties
Please see attached informational sheet and form in regards to abandoned and foreclosed properties.
Mosquito Control
For best management practices for controlling mosquitos please view this document published by the California Department of Health.

Citation Information
Click here to find out how to pay or appeal a citation issued by Code Enforcement.

Follow UsTwitterFacebookHome   |   Contact Us   |   Sitemap   |   Translate   |   Accessibility   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright Notices   |   Powered by CivicPlus