Meetings ** PLEASE SEE THE CORRECTED MEETING ID# FOR CALL IN: CLICK HERE
The Planning Commission meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Please see our Event Calendar for actual meeting dates.
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Planning Commission is an appointed body of citizens that review applications for development cases proposed within the City. This 5-member commission is authorized to review specific land use projects, hold hearings, and act upon zoning ordinances, maps, conditional use permits, and variances. In addition, the Planning Commission holds hearings on the General Plan, Specific Plans, and the Zoning Map.
- Established By: Ordinance No. 2009-36
- Amended By: Resolution No. PC18-411
- Term of Office: Each Planning Commissioner shall serve at the pleasure of his/her appointing City Councilmember, for the same term as that Councilmember and until the Planning Commission's successor is appointed and qualifies.
- Qualifications: Each Planning Commissioner must be a current City resident, registered voter of the City of Menifee and cannot be a member of another City commission, a City officer or a City employee.
- Commission Clerk: Stephanie Roseen, Deputy City Clerk