Youth Leaders of Menifee meetings take place the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm at Lazy Creek Recreation Center 26480 Lazy Creek Road, Menifee, CA 92586
Officers (2022-2023 School Year)
- President – Meagan Macatangay (Paloma Valley High School)
- Vice-President – Madison LeFlore (Paloma Valley High School)
- Youth Mentor Lead – AJ Rodriguez (Paloma Valley High School)
- Youth Mentor Lead – Samantha Malilay (Paloma Valley High School)
- Youth Mentor Lead – Madison Krone (Santa Rosa Academy)
- Teen Activities Lead – Alexander Casillas (Liberty High School)
- Teen Activities Lead – Cecilia Viramontes (Liberty High School)
- Teen Activities Lead – Joseph Roldan (Paloma Valley High School)
- Green Team Lead – Alessandra Pimentel (Paloma Valley High School)
- Green Team Lead – Nevaeh Babauta (Heritage High School)
- Green Team Lead – Aliza Lazaro (Paloma Valley High School)
The purpose of the Youth Leaders of Menifee is to promote public service and community involvement, with, for and by youth. Teens will have the opportunity to be the voice of the youth in the community by creating and implementing programs and events for youth and teens. Youth Leaders of Menifee creates a positive environment for teens to develop leadership skills, enhance communication, and build self-esteem and confidence. Through this program teens will also receive job readiness training and have the opportunity to volunteer at City of Menifee programs and events.
- Michael Rinehart, Community Services Coordinator
- Leticia Alegria-Estrella, Community Services Leader II
- Term of Office: Each term runs from September to May
- Qualifications: Each committee member shall reside or attend school within the City of Menifee, and shall be a current high school student.
- Staff Liaison:
Youth Leaders of Menifee Information Sheet
Note: Applications are accepted year round
Officer applications are due by Friday, August 26th, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Please submit to the Lazy Creek Recreation Center (26480 Lazy Creek Road, Menifee, CA 92586) or email to Michael Rinehart email@example.com