- City Services
- City Departments
- Community Services
- Facility Reservations
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
Picnic Shelter Reservations
City park picnic shelters are available for rent. If you are planning a family or company picnic, let us help you reserve a location by submitting this information to the Community Services Headquarters:
- Picnic Shelter Permit Application (download)
- Proper proof of residency (DL or utility bill)
- Reservation Fees (paid at time of reservation, and not more than one year in advance for residents and 6 months for non-residents)
- For Jumper Rentals:
For Jumper Rentals or Food Vendors: Effective January 1, 2023, Picnic Shelter rentals with Jumper or Food Vendor will require a $25 processing fee.
Please have Vendor provide insurance policy listing the City of Menifee 29844 Haun Road, Menifee CA 92586 as additionally insured. A copy of the policy can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a note: no water slides are permitted at City Facilities.
|Picnic Shelter Fees||Small Shelter||Large Shelter|
|Resident||$10 per hour||$15 per hour|
|Non-Resident||$20 per hour||$25 per hour|
*Two hour minimum for all picnic shelter reservations. Please note: set up and clean up time should be included in your requested reservation time.
How to reserve a picnic shelter:
Payment is due upon confirmation of your reservation in order to secure your rental date and time.
- Complete the application above and provide your proof of residency and submit your application:
- Via email: email@example.com
- If submitting via email, Community Services Department staff will contact you within 2 business days to confirm your reservation.
- In person: Menifee Community Services 29995 Evans Road, Menifee CA 92586
The parks with picnic shelters for rent are:
(Please click the name of the park you are interested in booking to see a diagram of the Park and its many amenities.)
- Audie Murphy Ranch Sports Park
- Centennial Park
- Central Park
- E.L. Pete Peterson Park
- Hidden Hills Park
- John V. Denver
- La Ladera Park
- Lyle Marsh Park
- Mayfield Park
- Nova Park
- Silver Star Park
- Spirit Park
- Talavera Park
- Remington Park
Picnic reservations can be submitted at the City’s Community Services Heaquarters (located at 29995 Evans Road, West Annex, Menifee CA 92586). Please have the above information ready at time of application. Call (951) 723-3880 for additional questions.