- Virtual City Clerk Services
Virtual City Clerk Services
City Council, Planning Commission, and Parks, Recreation & Trails Commission
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and resulting orders and direction from the President of the United States, the Governor of the State of California, and the Riverside County Public Health Department, as well as the City of Menifee emergency declaration, beginning on April 21, 2021 public attendance will be limited at City Council and Commission Meetings to ensure the required social distancing is being met.
Other Meetings Include:
- Parks, Recreation, and Trails Commission
- Senior Advisory Committee
- Finance Committee
- Menifee Citizen Advisory Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Measure DD Oversight Committee
The public is encouraged to view meetings virtually. To confirm the means and methods for virtual participation, please see the associated agenda, which will be posted at least 72 hours prior to a regular meeting. View the agenda here.
AS A RESULT OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS, RESULTING ORDERS AND DIRECTION FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT, AS WELL AS THE CITY OF MENIFEE EMERGENCY DECLARATION, LIMITED IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE IS CURRENTLY PERMITTED SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LOCAL HEALTH RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING MANDATORY MASKS/FACE COVERINGS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST SIX FEET.
WATCHING LIVE VIA YOUTUBE: If you would like to watch the meeting live from home, please visit the City’s webpage at https://cityofmenifee.us/agendas and click on the YouTube icon. Please note the YouTube icon will only appear once the meeting has started.
THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHILE OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS. PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR RESERVING A SEAT AND/OR REGISTERING TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMENT.
ATTENDING THE MEETING IN PERSON: Council Chambers Limited Seating Now Available
1. Reserved Seating: Prior to the meeting, sign up to ensure a seat in the Council Chambers. Email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org and let staff know the meeting in which you would like to reserve a seat. Reservations cannot be made prior to agenda posting.
2. Non-Reserved Seating: Seating available on a first come, first serve basis. The public may begin lining up 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
1. In-person: Sign up with staff at City Hall on the day of the meeting to provide public comment. The Clerk will call your name during the item(s) which you wish to speak on.
To All Applicants: please work directly with City staff for instructions on how to make presentations at the meeting.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Roseen at 951-723-3710, or
Public Records Requests
Requests for public records can be made here: https://cityofmenifeeca.nextrequest.com/.
Per the California Records Request Act, the City of Menifee will make every effort to respond to you within 10 days. Response times and production of records may be delayed as a result of limited staffing and City Hall closures during the ongoing COVID-19 national, state, and local emergency. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Contact Roxy Burns at email@example.com, or at 951-723-3772 for more information.