Can I cut and burn abated vegetation?

No. Open burning for fire clearance is not allowed by the Air Quality Management District or this agency.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I am not the owner of the property listed on the Notice?
2. My parcel is too wet to cut, and my tractor gets stuck in the mud. What can I do?
3. I cut my weeds before the deadline and my property is clean, so why did I still receive a Notice?
4. I cleared my property earlier in the year, but it rained and grew back. Do I have to clean the property again?
5. I want to abate the weeds on my property, but who can I hire for this type of work?
6. When will my property be inspected?
7. I have always abated my property as I have done since before the City was incorporated. Why am I receiving Notices of Violation?
8. I never received a notice to clear the weeds on my property; can I still be fined and penalized?
9. There is debris and garbage on my property; and I didn't put it there – why am I responsible?
10. How much will it cost to have the City clear my property?
11. How do I cut vegetation on hillsides to prevent erosion?
12. Can I cut and burn abated vegetation?