What do I do if I am not the owner of the property listed on the Notice?

If you received an Initial/Final Notice and you do not own the property listed, please contact the Menifee Code Enforcement Division at 951-723-1500. Any new owner information is appreciated. Property owner information is provided to the City by the Riverside County Assessor’s Office and notices are sent to the Owner of Record listed on the last county assessment roll. To change or verify property owner information, contact the Riverside County Assessor’s Office at 951-955-6200.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I am not the owner of the property listed on the Notice?
2. My parcel is too wet to cut, and my tractor gets stuck in the mud. What can I do?
3. I cut my weeds before the deadline and my property is clean, so why did I still receive a Notice?
4. I cleared my property earlier in the year, but it rained and grew back. Do I have to clean the property again?
5. I want to abate the weeds on my property, but who can I hire for this type of work?
6. When will my property be inspected?
7. I have always abated my property as I have done since before the City was incorporated. Why am I receiving Notices of Violation?
8. I never received a notice to clear the weeds on my property; can I still be fined and penalized?
9. There is debris and garbage on my property; and I didn't put it there – why am I responsible?
10. How much will it cost to have the City clear my property?
11. How do I cut vegetation on hillsides to prevent erosion?
12. Can I cut and burn abated vegetation?